Great tasting wine should have no restrictions, it should be produced wherever first-class ingredients and superior knowledge are found. Here in Australia, we make no apologies for our ability to create some of the world's most innovative and exciting wines. This Australia made Prosecco rivals the best out of Italy. The Murray Darling region where this boutique style, high quality prosecco is produced is renowned for its idyllic warm climate.
Enjoy this zesty, full-flavoured sparkling wine anytime, with its aroma of crisp green apple and subtle hints of honeydew. Pairs perfectly with canapes, cheese, family and good friends!
- Gold Medal - Melbourne International Wine Competition (MIWC) 2019
- Victoria Prosecco of the year - Melbourne International Wine Competition (MIWC) 2019
- Bronze Medal - Royal Adelaide Wine Show
- 92 Points 4.5 Stars - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit "Attractively fruited and beautifully fragrant, the inviting bouquet shows rockmelon, peach, mandarin and floral characters, leading to a juicy palate that is fruit expressive and rounded. It is immediately appealing with bright fruit intensity and smooth mouthfeel, elegantly framed by refreshing acidity"
- 89 Points - Patrick Eckel, Wine Review “This was a surprise packet and there is a lot to like
about Prosecco from the Murray Darling, the wine had a nose of lifted jasmine
and touches of lychee and red apple and a fine bead. The texture is enjoyably
vibrant with fruit sweetness that is contrasted by lime inspired acidity. The
finish has a touch of grapefruit and citrus peel. A great value wine for the
Tasting Note: Aromas of fresh spring florals and crisp green apples compliment the lively sherbet palate with a hint of pink grapefruit.
Be the first to review this product.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Sparkling White